HOME   Login   Register    Search

Subject: Pixelmeister. GUI modeling tool for uC devices
   PostPosted: 21 Jan 2013, 23:04 
Questions? Need assistance?

Subject: Re: Pixelmeister. Problems with Arduino Due
   PostPosted: 16 Feb 2013, 17:37 
During compilation I receive the following error code:
Code:
D:\arduino-1.5.2\hardware\arduino\sam\libraries\UTFT\UTFT.cpp:79: note: #pragma message: Compiling for Arduino Due (AT91SAM3X8E)...
D:\arduino-1.5.2\hardware\arduino\sam\libraries\uText\uText.cpp: In member function 'int uText::setFont(byte*)':
D:\arduino-1.5.2\hardware\arduino\sam\libraries\uText\uText.cpp:31: error: 'pgm_read_byte_near' was not declared in this scope
D:\arduino-1.5.2\hardware\arduino\sam\libraries\uText\uText.cpp: At global scope:
D:\arduino-1.5.2\hardware\arduino\sam\libraries\uText\uText.cpp:51: error: prototype for 'void uText::print(int16_t, int16_t, String, int8_t*)' does not match any in class 'uText'
D:\arduino-1.5.2\hardware\arduino\sam\libraries\uText\/uText.h:44: error: candidate is: void uText::print(int, int, String, int8_t*)
D:\arduino-1.5.2\hardware\arduino\sam\libraries\uText\uText.cpp:55: error: prototype for 'void uText::clean(int16_t, int16_t, String, int8_t*)' does not match any in class 'uText'
D:\arduino-1.5.2\hardware\arduino\sam\libraries\uText\/uText.h:45: error: candidate is: void uText::clean(int, int, String, int8_t*)
D:\arduino-1.5.2\hardware\arduino\sam\libraries\uText\uText.cpp:59: error: prototype for 'void uText::printString(int16_t, int16_t, String, int, int8_t*)' does not match any in class 'uText'
D:\arduino-1.5.2\hardware\arduino\sam\libraries\uText\/uText.h:36: error: candidate is: void uText::printString(int, int, String, int, int8_t*)
D:\arduino-1.5.2\hardware\arduino\sam\libraries\uText\uText.cpp: In member function 'int16_t uText::getLineHeight()':
D:\arduino-1.5.2\hardware\arduino\sam\libraries\uText\uText.cpp:290: error: 'pgm_read_byte_near' was not declared in this scope
D:\arduino-1.5.2\hardware\arduino\sam\libraries\uText\uText.cpp: In member function 'int16_t uText::getBaseline()':
D:\arduino-1.5.2\hardware\arduino\sam\libraries\uText\uText.cpp:303: error: 'pgm_read_byte_near' was not declared in this scope
D:\arduino-1.5.2\hardware\arduino\sam\libraries\uText\uText.cpp: In member function 'int16_t uText::getTextWidth(String, int8_t*)':
D:\arduino-1.5.2\hardware\arduino\sam\libraries\uText\uText.cpp:327: error: 'pgm_read_byte_near' was not declared in this scope

As I understand there has been some changes concerning the use of progmem in Arduino Due boards. Since I find your software very useful, I would like to work with it, which however is not possible for the moment. Looking forward to your earliest reply.

Subject: Re: Pixelmeister. GUI modeling tool for uC devices
   PostPosted: 25 Feb 2013, 16:09 
The newest version of uText library is available for download and solves DUE compatibility issues.

PostPosted: 23 Jan 2014, 23:52 
Dear all,
I started testing your greate software but I have problem. I am trying to rotate line using utft. I think tahat all coordinates are counted right. When i use drawPixel all works fine and i have right endpoints for line, but when I use that endpoints for line. Line stop rotating at 90deg and goes back to 0deg after 180deg all is ok again.
Can you please help me? Now I have LCD modul on the way so it is impossible for me to test it on hardware. Thanks Stepan

Code:
  utft.setFont(SmallFont);
  int[] buf = new int[798];
  int x, x2, xS;
  int y, y2, yS;
  int r;
  double FiRad, xSd, ySd;
  byte des = 5;
  double pi = 3.14;
// Draw some lines in a pattern
  utft.clrScr();
  xS=100;
  yS=100;
  r=80;
  int FiDeg=120;
  FiRad=FiDeg*1000.0/57296.0; //pravod z uhlu v stupnich na radiany
  utft.setColor (255,255,255);
  x=(int) (xS+((double)(r*cos(FiRad))));
  y=(int) (yS+((double)(r*sin(FiRad))));
  x2=(int) (xS+((double)(r*cos(pi+FiRad))));
  y2=(int) (yS+((double)(r*sin(pi+FiRad))));

utft.setColor (255,0,0);
  utft.drawPixel(x,y);
  utft.drawPixel(x2,y2);
  utft.setColor (0,255,0);
  utft.drawLine(x,y,x2,y2);
  utft.printNumI(FiDeg,200,400);
  utft.printNumI(x,200,200);
  utft.printNumI(y,250,200);
  utft.printNumI(x2,200,300);
  utft.printNumI(y2,250,300);

PostPosted: 27 Jan 2014, 21:29 
Thank you for the report. I tried to reproduce the issue with the actual application state - no problems detected.

Have you updated (Help->Check for updates) the software after installed?

For the test I slightly modified your code:

utft.setFont(SmallFont);
  int[] buf = new int[798];
  int x, x2, xS;
  int y, y2, yS;
  int r;
  double FiRad, xSd, ySd;
  byte des = 5;
  double pi = 3.14;
// Draw some lines in a pattern
  utft.clrScr();
  xS=100;
  yS=100;
  r=80;

for ( int FiDeg = 0; FiDeg < 360; FiDeg++ ) {
	  FiRad=FiDeg*1000.0/57296.0; //pravod z uhlu v stupnich na radiany
	  utft.setColor (255,255,255);
	  x=(int) (xS+((double)(r*cos(FiRad))));
	  y=(int) (yS+((double)(r*sin(FiRad))));
	  x2=(int) (xS+((double)(r*cos(pi+FiRad))));
	  y2=(int) (yS+((double)(r*sin(pi+FiRad))));

utft.setColor (255,0,0);
	  utft.drawPixel(x,y);
	  utft.drawPixel(x2,y2);
	  utft.setColor (0,255,0);
	  utft.printNumI(FiDeg,200,400);
	  utft.printNumI(x,200,200);
	  utft.printNumI(y,250,200);
	  utft.printNumI(x2,200,300);
	  utft.printNumI(y2,250,300);	  
	  utft.setColor (0,0,0);
  }

PostPosted: 08 Dec 2015, 05:11 
I am wondering if the compressed bitmap images for the pixels library draws them in color?

As a side question, have you heard of particle.io. These are an arm platform and wondering if this library can be ported for that?

Thanks!

PostPosted: 08 Dec 2015, 17:29 
Compressed bitmaps are, in principle, usual RGB565 bitmaps with a simple LZ1 compression applied.

Currently Pixels library is under a refactoring and we plan to extensively test the bitmap output (as there were a couple of issue reports).

Pixels is definitely portable to particle.io platform (I would suspect only a porting of SPI/PPI communication layer is needed). However first we plan to support ESP8266.

PostPosted: 09 Dec 2015, 19:43 
Thanks,

Is one of the bitmap errors as below? (I just submitted this on git hub)

Just wondering if you have a timeline for refactoring Pixels?

https://github.com/zxfr/Pixels/issues/3

PostPosted: 10 Dec 2015, 04:53 
Is it possible to for bitmaps that have transparent backgrounds print on the screen using the current color set? For example, if a circular image is created the back ground of the image prints out white or black and not the background color.

The attached image has transparency in the background. so no color should be assigned to those pixels with transparency

Thanks

Attachments:
MorningIcon_Tran.png
MorningIcon_Tran.png [ 4.66 KiB | Viewed 10855 times ]
   PostPosted: 16 Dec 2015, 05:13 
I am trying to load in many compressed bitmaps within Pixels, but after a certain point, I get a compile error.

Is there a limit to the number or size of information that can be added to the resource and functions tab?

Thanks

[Reply]     [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Copyright ©2004-10 zefer|org. All rights reserved. Bookmark and Share